The Shelton Challenge encourages everyone, young to old, to participate in this year’s Goldsborough Creek’s Run ♦ Walk ♦ Jog this coming Saturday, June 2, 2012.
Geared to meet everyone’s fitness level. A great way for the entire family to participate.
Goldsborough Creek Run course begins on the Shelton Valley Loop Road. The 7-mile stretch takes the loop around the valley, with the 2-mile start line leaving the valley and progressing down Railroad Avenue. All participants will have completed their race on Railroad Avenue prior to the start of the Mason County Forest Festival Paul Bunyan Parade.
A fabulous way to get out and MOVE while supporting the Mason General Hospital Foundation.
Scroll Down for Ways to Get Registered…..Can’t Wait to See Y’All @ the Finish Line!
Three Ways To Register
- On-line registration powered by Active.com. Requires use of credit card; a processing fee will also apply. Click here.
- Print the form below and mail with fee.
- Pick up a form from one of our sponsoring locations and mail with fee. Locations:
- Mason General Hospital Foundation office (behind McDonald’s in Shelton)
- Anytime Fitness in Shelton
- Athletic Club in Shelton
- South Sound Running in Olympia and Tacoma
A reduced Early Registration fee of $20 applies if registering before May 14, 2011.
All orders for optional shirt must be completed by May 14, 2011.